Monday, April 13, 2015

Quigley's Cabinet

Well, folks, it has come to this. The strength in my arms continues to decline and it has reached the point where posting to my blog is hit or miss. My strength begins to wane about 11 AM, but trying to blog, to get outside before it gets too hot, to fit my occupational therapy in, to accommodate nurses giving me meds and friends wanting to visit has stretched me too thin in the mornings. In addition, my roommate Ola died at age 102 on March 17th. I miss her smile and her peacefulness, and now have the added stress of rehab patients cycling in and out of the room and the associated noise and interruptions. After 6 1/2 years blogging daily, I am still compelled to share links to articles about weird news, animals, fossils, and the rest of it. Friend me on Facebook or follow me on Twitter. I will still try to wow you, faithful reasders!

No comments:

Post a Comment

You may add your comments here.

Labels